Jason and Ashley McCombs are a blended family of 8. They have two children in Hutto ISD.
Jason is the Director of Operations for a roofing company based out of Cedar Park.
Ashley is currently in Ministry Leadership school through their church and is the President of a local Williamson County political organization.
Jason and Ashley are heavily involved in their church and in the lives of their children.
What we stand for:
- Christian, conservative values
- Vaccine and mask choice
- Focusing on reading, writing and arithmetic in schools
- Parental involvement within our schools
- Lower property taxes
- Increase Communication and transparency between the Board and the community
- Foster strong relationships between the community, educators and Board members